At Last! Practical guidelines for parents, showing how to make youth sports fun-filled, positive experiences for the kids.
Dr. Darrell Burnett sports psychologist, child clinical psychologist, parent, and youth league coach, has published an audio tape: "Hey, Mom & Dad, It's Just a Game!"
Showing parents how to use youth sports to:
- Boost their kid's self esteem.
- Help their kids have fun.
- Build positive childhood memories from sports.
His discussions include how to:
- Emphasize positives with kids at games.
- Respond to kids' mistakes at games.
- Model good sportsmanship.
- Keep expectations reasonable.
A copy of Dr. Burnett's 20 item "Parent Attitude and Behavior Checklist" is included with the CD. He discusses the 20 items in detail. $10.95
Click HERE to order